Contact Form

If you have a question about cheating spouses that is too personal to ask in the comments section, feel free to use this contact form. Note that I have allowed anonymous comments to be made, and you need not worry about anyone knowing who you are or where you are coming from. Also, I reply faster when you contact me using comments. If you would like your comment not to be displayed, just say so in the comment.

If you want to submit an article that you would like to be added that is related to catching cheating spouses or signs of cheating sposes, even your own personal cheating stories and how you dealt with infidelity, I will gladly post them if they are appropriate for the site and are your own articles or have the permission to distribute them.

You will NEVER receive spam from me. I will not use your email address or send you anything you did not ask for, or sell your email address to any third party company. Also, I only respond to serious emails, any nonsense or inappropriate articles will be ignored.

When submitting your articles or cheating stories and experiences, please do not use the real names of your spouses/ex husbands/ ex wives.